My three favorite men…
WHY AM I LAUGHING SO MUCH
God’s finest back-up dancers.
oooooooooooooooh shit, you tell em
This needs more notes
79.7 K, still need more
AHAHAHA Here friend sit down for a second while I get you a tall glass of shut the fuck up I present to you:
Whattheheckideckipadalecki’s Big Huge List of Why Sam Winchester Is Better Than You
- Sam Winchester was raised in a very unstable and abusive home environment, and yet he remains empathetic and caring, even to those who abused him/watched his abuse and did nothing.
- Sam Winchester grew up to respect women and mothers despite never knowing his and living in a home where he was never really allowed to talk about her.
- Sam Winchester grew up in a very unstable educational environment but managed to pull himself up by his bootstraps, leave the only living family he had, get into one of the most difficult schools of law, and proceeded to kick ass.
- Sam Winchester, despite having very few role models for healthy relationships, managed to keep a long standing relationship with a woman who loved him and supported him and who he loved and supported.
- Sam Winchester, despite the horrible things his father had done to him, opted to forgive him and let it go rather than continue to let that grief and anger eat at him.
- Sam Winchester, who had no choice in being fed demon blood as an infant, did everything he could to overcome the path that was set before him, right down to dying because he would not kill Jake Talley because he wouldn’t play Azazel’s game.
- Sam Winchester tried desperately to make a deal and sell his soul for Dean’s, which was in Hell to save him, and felt such overwhelming guilt and grief that he fell for Ruby’s lies.
- Sam Winchester wanted to keep drinking demon blood and exorcising demons with his powers because it saved the people who the demons were possessing, unlike all of their other methods.
- Sam Winchester didn’t lash out in fear or anger when he was told that HIS FATHER’S LAST WORDS TO DEAN WAS TO TELL DEAN TO KILL HIM OR SAVE HIM.
- Sam Winchester who always accepted when Dean said that they had to split up because of things Sam was going through, even if they really weren’t Sam’s fault.
- Sam Winchester took THE DEVIL into his body, facing his very worst fear, TOOK CONTROL OF HIS BODY WHICH IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE AGAINST AN ARCHANGEL, told Dean that everything was gonna be okay, and literally SACRIFICED HIMSELF FOR HIS BROTHER AND HUMANITY.
- Sam Winchester, even without his soul, went out of his way to attempt to understand Dean’s feelings of brotherhood and empathy. To the point that he allows Dean to hug and touch him with affection though he is visibly uncomfortable.
- Sam Winchester never took vengeance against Castiel for pulling him out of the cage without his soul, who never lashed out when Castiel caused him SERIOUS PHYSICAL PAIN to make a show out of saying that Sam’s soul was gone when he already knew, who never even said a bad word against Castiel despite him breaking down the wall that was protecting Sam’s mind from the torture he endured and putting him through nearly a season of severe Post Traumatic Stress and Hallucinations.
- Sam Winchester forgave his brother for killing one of his only childhood friends, for killing the woman he shared his first kiss with, and forgave him for LYING IN HIS FACE, INSOFAR AS TO ACCEPT SAM’S THANKS FOR NOT KILLING HER.
- Sam Winchester didn’t lash out or rage against his brother for implying that because of what DEAN’S FRIEND DID, that Sam was too sick to know right and wrong.
- Sam Winchester, who was the first one to say that until Kate the Werewolf actually killed that they should leave her alone.
- Sam Winchester didn’t even really physically fight against Dean when he was possessed by the specter and trying to kill him- instead apologizing for everything that had happened (even though half the things Dean blamed Sam for weren’t even his fault)
- Sam Winchester took on the Trials so his brother wouldn’t basically commit suicide; enduring horrible pain, sickness, and nearly death to close the gates of Hell. And after being told that he would die if he finished them, he openly says he doesn’t care.
- Sam Winchester who was the first one to tell Dean that he needed to forgive Cas and let him back into the fold because Cas was just trying to help.
- Sam Winchester, who despite his completely validated anger at Dean, continues to hunt with him and tries to keep him safe, despite having a deep fear of what Dean will do next time he doesn’t want Sam to do something, and deep anger that no matter what he does, as long as he is near Dean, Dean is in control of his life and decisions.
SAM WINCHESTER IS NOT THE WORST YOU ARE THE WORST GOOD BYE
I NEED DEAN TO HAVE THE SAMULET AGAIN OKAY I NEED HIM TO ALMOST KILL SAM AS A DEMON AND THEN HAVE SAM THROW IT AROUND HIS NECK AND DEAN’S EYES TO FLICK BACK TO GREEN